CCC for Seniors, LLC is a privately owned Homemaker Companion Agency
located in New Britain, Connecticut.
It is our goal to help improve the quality of life of not just the client,
but their entire family as well.
Here are some of the things that set us apart:
Small, Privately owned Agency
We can handle most Handyman jobs around the home
We can take you to a movie or out to Lunch/Dinner
Our Caregivers are hand selected, personally, by the CEO of CCC for Seniors
Our CEO gets involved in every client and with every family~ personally
Would you like to learn more about us and our services?
We would love to hear from you. Just give us a call at 860 966-6192 or send us an email.
HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN WE NEED SOMEONE TO STEP IN?
Having a frank and productive conversation about Senior Living Arrangements can be difficult. Family members may have different perspectives, and expecting to have a calm discussion on these matters may be unrealistic. If your family has difficulty communicating or agreeing on the type and quantity of care that your loved one needs, you may need to get the opinion of a professional.
SPEAK TO YOUR LOVED ONE AND FIND OUT HOW THEY FEEL.
- Are daily chores getting harder for them?
- Do they want to stay in their own home?
- Do they worry about falling when alone?
- Do they have difficulty maneuvering in the home?
- Do they have trouble managing their medications and appointments?
- Are they letting their personal hygiene slip?
- Can they prepare meals?
HOW DO YOU FEEL?
- Do you worry your loved one has no social connections anymore?
- Are you overwhelmed? Exhausted?
- Do you worry they aren't taking their meds properly, or at all?
- Do you dread going over?
- Do all of your siblings contribute equally?
- Are you ignoring your own family?
- Do you find there's no time for YOU?
Once you have honestly answered these questions, you will be in a better position to devise a Care Plan for your loved one. That's when we can sit down and help guide you thru the process of deciding what's right for your particular situation.